Monday, November 30, 2009

the english army had just won the war

my life
my life


my life


through the looking glass into my little life. what is it they say? valuable; but small. I'm not sure exactly what transcendental moments give life meaning but I know it's not the material or the objective. It's the feeling you become overwhelmed with when you see a picture of you being yourself. the feeling of you in your sometimes quiet, safe corner where you can feel comfortable and have peace. your favorite blurry childhood photograph.
and all the sweet melodies that ring sound through your ears while you caudle the emotions attached to these simple objects until you recycle into a new begining. a wonderous new begining out in the wild wild world.

check out my flickr for more photos.
check etsy soon for updates!

goodnight unpleasant void. I know you mean well.

No comments:

Post a Comment