Sunday, December 6, 2009

I woke up it was a chelsea morning



1. Where is your phone? tied up in the basement til' it talks.
2. Your hair? uneven bangs in my eyes.
3. Your Mother? painting plastic purse handles.
4. Your Father? running a giant golfball cartel out of a still existing communist russia...I have no idea.
5. Your favorite food? chicken and a waffle?
6. Your dream last night? I was stoned
7. Your favorite drink? coca cola classic
8. Your dream/goal? to decide on ONE dreamgoal.
9. What room are you in? my room/mom's office. it's a duplicity of haphazard.
10. Your hobbies? waking up and falling asleep
11. Your fear? submarines. not being in one-swimming in the ocean and watching it loom in the distance. it doesn't make any sense
12. (is missing)
13. Where were you last night? cleaning out my life
14. Something that you're not? not challenged
15. Muffins? palestinian war muffins?
16. Wishlist item? security. camera...separate things.
17. Where did you grow up? fresno, CA...charleston, SC.
18. Last thing you did? made my bed. it's 10p.m.
19. What are you wearing? ripped jeans and a red leotard. leotard is the dorkiest word in the english language I think.
20. Your TV? whistling at me from the room next door.
21. Your pets? wishful thinking
22. Friends? out of reach
23. Your life? gifts of dreaming occasional silent sorrows. and fucking loudness all the time...even if it's really fucking quiet. yeah to you, maybe.
24. Your mood? lackadaisical
25. Missing someone? yeah
26. Vehicle? no
27. Something you're not wearing? my pride
28. Your favorite store? the cornered stores
29. Your favorite color? red, yellow, dark grey
30. The last time you cried? Yesterday
31. Whens the last time you laughed? earlier
32. Your favorite quote? FUCK MT. PLEASANT.
33. One place that I go to over and over? francis marion state park
34. Facebook? sadly true, and truly sad.
35. Where do you eat? with the pack
found a new blog this girl rules

3 comments:

  1. wow, love your outfit, and you're beautiful! :)
    greetings from Finland, please visit our blog if you have nothing else to do or if you just feel like it. haha. :D

    xx
    http://raita2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. raita, thank you for the first comment EVER on my blog! aside from two of my best friends that are probably just trying to keep my hopes up that people might start reading. I will totally visit yours! keep reading....it'll get better I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OKAY. I love your bangs.

    ReplyDelete