Thursday, December 17, 2009

yuletide games

December 17th

I'm not a huge fan of christmas anymore. Probably since I found out santa wasn't real..I was just kind of no longer impressed. But I do like to decorate the tree. Probably the only job I'd ever want in the white house is to decorate that fucking christmas tree. Only today wasn't one of those days where I felt like doing anything but lying around watching old movies with grandma. On contrare, in my severe attempts to HIDE my contempt for christmas cheer; I did the best damn job I could do on that tree. Sitting next to the giant television in the living room; vying for attention. You see it's more selfish for every animate and inanimate peoples or own person involved than you think. Than one would think?

more holly jolly bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment