Wednesday, January 13, 2010

east of eden

Sorry I've been on such an exciting adventure with color wars but our computer crashed. So It won't re-continue until tomorrow or possibly the day after which is pretty much a huge bummer. I hope you haven't given up just yet! back soon.

<3 chelsea

p.s. I'm going to savannah tomorrow so I promise on my honor an awesome new post soon, new pictures, and new etsy stuff! See you on the other side of the moor. Oh and I watched east of eden based off one of my favorite books by john steinbeck-starring james dean. Seriously-aside from being beautiful; he's one of the greatest method actors of our time. And I can't get enough of him. Watch!


east of eden

east of eden

east of eden

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time. Nice surprise to hear Hot Chip whilst on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete