Monday, February 1, 2010

boyfriend manual

I've been gone forever. I'm terrible at keeping up with internet appearances; especially when I have so much real life going on. Real life; and new life. I got a new boyfriend :) WE're very compatible-and I love all his friends. Which has never happened to me before. However; he's 21 and I'm 23. The actual numbers are not a problem but the experiences are. There are things I expect of him that he doesn't understand. So aside from being adorable; I hope one day he can be reliable. And we can live happily ever after among the flowers and weeds. Also; Robbi and I were the resident makeup artists for the Charleston Youth Company Production of the Little Mermaid. Look how amazing these girls are.












1 comment:

  1. Yay, you have a new man :)

    Love these fun pics by the way.

    I have added the trade page to my blog if you fancy taking a peep.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete